Monday 17 January 2011

Thanks for the Award

When I started this blog, I was a bit nervous of putting my ideas and work out there in the blogosphere - I didn't know if anyone would follow me, if anyone would like my work, and so on. For these reasons, I put off starting one for ages. Now I wish I'd started one a LONG time ago, because it's been so much fun, and it's been great to make contact with so many interesting, creative people. So, thanks to the lovely Wendy at The Butterfly Balcony for this award, and visit her blog for excellent craft and knitting ideas.

I'm going to pass this on to Sue at Sew Misunderstood because I always look forward to her posts about sewing, and I love her attitude - she once rocked so hard she melted her dress!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Nicole! HAHA! What a kool doll you are! I nominated you for THE STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD! Check out the details at this blog post http://sew-misunderstood.blogspot.com/2011/01/blog-awards-and-stuff-you-never-wanted.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!