Wednesday 30 October 2013

Joining the Minerva Gang!



 I'm very proud to have become part of the Minerva Bloggers Network. For the uninitiated,  Minerva are one of the largest stockists in the UK of fabric, yarn, and all manner of craft supplies. And they've asked lil ol me to showcase some of their fine wares through my humble blog. Once a month, I'll be completing a project made with patterns and supplies from Minerva; if you like it, you can even buy the kit and make it yourself. I'm so honoured!

Of course I'm not the only one - I'll be joining plenty of other talented home sewists such as Rachel Pinheiro, Clare Sew Dixie Lou, and Jo Sew Little Time to name but a few. It's the first time I've done anything like this and I'm really excited and a little bit nervous!

So make your way over to their site, check out the other bloggers, and maybe even scour their wares and make a purchase

Wish me luck and see you soon!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats, looking forward to your projects :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations lady! What a cool gig x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, how exciting! Can't wait to see what you make x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! I'm looking forward to seeing what you make x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous news! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I'd never heard of Minerva crafts so I shall go and have a nosey :-). I look forward to seeing what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations. This is really exciting. I look forward to seeing your makes.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!